Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ColourSpun Mohair Club: Autumn


Our Knitting Club met today, and along with our friend Dana, my wonderful ColourSpun Mohair Club Yarn came as well! This collection of hand dyed mohair and kid silk were hand dyed by Dana, with the colours of Autumn being the inspiration.


The pictures I have posted really don't do justice to the beautiful colours...


Dana also included a lovely felted autumn leaf brooch...thank you my friend!


You can find details about the club here, and here...


I think I will knit myself a mitered square scarf for winter... this brushed mohair and kid silk yarn is soft enough to wear against the skin...

Please get all your photos ready for Project Share on Friday...I am looking forward to seeing everyone's FO/WIP!

8 comments:

Katia Priscilla said...

Hi, I'm here at the first time. I loved your blog. Congratulations for it.

Kátia Priscilla - Brazil

Katia Priscilla said...

I'm here for the first time. I loved your blog. Congratulations from Brazil.

Katia.

Val said...

Delicious colours :0)

Marion said...

Dear Heidi,

Congratulations ... the yarn is very, very beautiful and I love all the colors.
I wish you happy Knitting and much Fun!!!
Send you many Greetings,

Marion

Mar said...

nice nice nice colours!!
surely more nice work from them!

K said...

My goodness. If the photos don't do the colors justice, they must be amazing indeed. Can't wait to see what brilliant thing you do with it.

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

nice blog!!
I love it!
thanks for the tutorial in spanish!!
from Chile
c@

Unknown said...

Heidi, my friend, Thank you - can't wait to see what you knit :)